Thursday, August 5, 2010

Quilted Duvet and Pillowcase Pattern

Remember my Quilted Duvet? And the matching Pillowcases?Well, I thought it would be a good idea to post pictures of the patterns I made for each of these projects, in case anyone is interested in making their own someday.

Here is the pattern for the pillowcases:

And the pattern for the duvet:
Some notes about this pattern:
  1. The striped or dotted sections represent the patterned fabric (in my case, the jungle fabric)
  2. The white sections are actually white fabric.
  3. The measurements on the pattern are exact. I added 1/2" to each number (1/4" seam allowance for each side) before cutting.
One tip that made is easier for me was to cut out all my the panels on newspaper first. Then i could just pin the right size newspaper to each color fabric I needed. I saved a lot of time this way rather than measuring out each different fabric.

I hope this is all helpful.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails