Tuesday, July 27, 2010

More Big Boy Room

I've been busy at work with some other finishing touches to Isaac's big boy room. I had a lot of fabric left over from the Quilted Duvet so this is what else I made.

First, the pillowcases. I was already planning on making these and I'm really happy with how they turned out. Some people have opted to make their pillowcases all from scratch but I chose Target. I sewed the pieces of fabric together then sewed that whole panel to the pillowcase and finished off one edge with ribbon. Here's a close-up. One of my serious pet-peeves is when a door won't stay open all the way, it slowly and gradually makes it was shut. Oh, it's just one of those things for me! Solution: a doorstop. I found this tutorial at Wipster and knew it would do the trick. I knocked this guy out in about an hour and a half. I love naptime! And here's one more picture to round it all out: My little man, loving his big boy bed! I still want to eat those chubby thighs up!!!

1 comment:

KillerB said...

Oh my gosh! He's so big and so little at the same time :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails