Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Quick Update

When I posted on August 25th, I never thought I'd be where I am right now. Thanks everyone for being patient with my lack of posts.

Here's a quick update.

I'm 5 days past my due date and still no baby. I've gone into labor twice only to have it die down after about 8 hrs. each time. This morning I was sure it was time but got sent home from the hospital.

It's hard to believe that I've been in labor for 2 days now. Feeling really tired and my body is sore from all the work it's doing.

It's also been a faith journey. I'm trusting God's perfect timing and His perfect plan though it's been hard at times. Mostly I'm trusting that He'll help me to physically endure and that He'll get my body doing what it's supposed to to get this baby out.

I hope I have some great news soon.

Thanks for sticking with me.

1 comment:

Pati @ A Crafty Escape said...

Hope you meet that baby soon!

I wanted to come by and thank you for the award you gave me a couple of months ago ;) I finally blogged about it today and wanted to let you know that it made my day. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails