Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fall Candles

Here are some candles I made a few falls ago. I didn't make the ACTUAL candles, but did do the decorating.The candles I got at the dollar tree and the leaves I got...outside of course. I made these before I made the amazing Mod Podge discovery, so I just used some tacky glue. It worked great and a few years later, they are still glued on and looking great. I did light the wick for a few minutes so they looked used, but I haven't ever actually just let them burn. they just look too pretty and that way, I can keep using them year after year!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Simple and sweet! And very pretty! I've posted a link on childmade.com. I'll keep watching for more lovelies!

Mom2347 said...

Hi Rockie, did you know that you are featured on http://www.allfreeholidaycrafts.com/Fall-Ideas/Magical-Fall-Candles/
These are wonderfully easy. I might even give them a try.
Hop on over and visit my little blog at www.itsomuchfunwatchingod.blogspot.com. Thanks for the great idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails