Thursday, November 12, 2009

Holidays Fit for the King 2009

It was awesome this year. The speaker concentrated on Simple Christmas. She used the verse Proverbs 17:1 that says, "Better is a dry crust with peace, than a house full of feasting with strife". What a great verse to remember not only for the holidays but for everyday living. God brought this verse to my heart months ago and it's what Luke and I strive for daily in our home and family.

This year I decorated a Christmas Tree themed table. I used this tutorial to make the little trees and felt to make the tree utensil holders. The only thing I added to the little trees were cotton balls in between to give them height. Oh, and instead of sewing them all, I just used a hot glue gun. It was a lot faster!I had a lot of fun making it and preparing it!

Here's a slide show of all the other tables that were decorated! They were all so beautiful!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails