Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I'm a Dork

That's what my friend Anna called me when I showed her this stuff that I made. Two things I love, Christmas, and matching-matching everything! Combine those two and what do you get: matching Christmas bow ties for my husband and son and matching Christmas necklace for me! AHHHHHHH! So excited to wear these at our church's Christmas Eve Love Feast! Here are the links I used as inspiration : Bow Ties and Necklace. Don't ask me how I attached the ribbon to the necklace because I really don't know......I just messed with it until it worked.

So call me a dork if you want, but I'm just a proud Christmas loving mom!!! I'll post a picture later of how we all look wearing them!!

Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

SproutACW said...

I don't remember saying that! But maybe I did. Either way, you guys looked so cute at the Love Feast! Merry Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails