Friday, November 12, 2010

My Fall Tablescape

Here's the table that I decorated. I decided on a fall table. Here's a place setting. I found these great plates at Target and made a little rosette pin as gifts for the ladies.
For the centerpiece, I used the wreath off my door that I made. On a cake stand (under the tablecloth) I placed these pillar candles. I glued those leaves on using tacky glue.And my favorite part, using old glass jars as candle holders. I used a variety of apple sauce jars, spaghetti sauce jars , jelly jars, and others and cleaned them out. I took some fake leaves and taped them to the jars and wrapped a piece of twine around it. After the candles were lit, they looked really cute.
Here's a tip that I just learned. Use different Tupperware under your table cloth to give the table differing heights. LOVE IT!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails