Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Wedding Presents

Four things I love

1) Weddings
2) Monograms
3) Freezer Paper Stenciling
4) Glass Etching

And here's what I made for some friends that incorporated all these things. Personalized aprons because they love cooking together, a monogrammed etched glass pitcher because who doesn't love those, and monogrammed dinner napkins because they're just awesome! Sorry it's so hard to see the pitcher in the back. I love how everything turned out. Though, it is times like these that I wish I had a Cricut. Cutting out 12 G's for the napkins was exceptionally tricky. But hey, labor of love right. Here's a picture of me and hubby with the happy couple just for fun.Congrats to the Gibbons!

3 comments:

Ann @ makethebestofthings said...

I love your freezer paper projects, the wedding gifts look clean and classic! I don't have a cricut, either, so I handcut all my stencils. Worth it for the money I save. Your designs are lovely.

Jami said...

What lovely gifts! I hope you'll stop by my First Pretty Packages Party and share some of your fabulous talent!
Just pick up a button for an easy reminder!
www.blackberryvine.blogspot.com
Smiles!!

Kitty Deschanel said...

Monogrammed anything makes the best wedding presents! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails