Here's what I made using:
8x10 canvas (4)
What do you think? For what purpose, you ask? Well.......peek-a-boo! Oh, I've always hated the thermostat being right there, in the middle of the entry way wall. I mean, who thinks to put it in the most inconvenient spot ever? So after much thinking of ideas, and waiting for the right sales and coupons, I'm pretty happy with what turned out.
The instructions are pretty easy:
- Paint the border of the canvas and some overlapping the top.
- Measure and cut the paper about 1/2 centimeter less than the canvas
- Glue on using mod podge
- Finish with coat of mod podge.
- paint: already had
- mod podge: already had
- paper: 2 at .59 and 2 at .99
- canvas: 2 pack on sale for 3.60